Readers, we are in day 3 of our blog series features week.
Today I wanted to feature a series I did on a book I read with a skeptic friend of mine called Jesus and the Eyewitnesses by Richard Bauckham. It was a thick, book, a long study, and lots of time to think about Gospel.
Jesus and the Eyewitnesses—A Study with a Skeptic
1. The Study Begins
2. History, Jesus, and the Holocaust
3. Papias, Papias, and more Papias
4. Names of Witnesses
5. The Twelve
6. Inclusio-“From the Beginning”
7. The Gospel of Mark
8. John the Beloved
9. Is Oral Tradition Trustworthy?
10. Testimony and Memory
11. Transmitting the Jesus of Testimony
12. Conclusion and Reflection